Quarter Cow - Deposit
This is a deposit for a QUARTER COW. All 75+ lbs of nutrient dense, sustainable goodness.
The balance on the cow will be due at time of delivery, and on average will be $660. Deposit is non-refundable. Final price based on hanging weight ($5.50/lb) - we will let you know how much the hanging weight is when we get the cow back from the processor. You DON'T have to pay processing fees - we cover that for you!
Once you put down your deposit, we will send you a cut sheet so you can decide what cuts you want. It will include approximately 40% ground beef and 60% cuts. Cuts include:
- NY Strip
- Flank steak
- Filet mignon
- Sirloin steak
- Skirt steak
- Flat iorn
- Chuck roast
- Shoulder roast
- Loin-tip roast
- Rump roast
- Top round Roast
- Short ribs
- Back ribs
All our beef is antibiotic and hormone free, grass-fed, and intensively rotated. Why does this matter? Our cows:
- Sequester more carbon than they emit (3.5lbs of CO2 is sequestered for every 1lb of beef)
- Have more nutritional density (phytochemicals like terpenoids, phenols, and carotenoids) than feedlot beef. This means YOU get healthier by eating our beef!
- Use less water than feedlot beef
- Increase the resilience of the crops grown on the same land
- Reduce the amount of additional fertilizers required to raise a crop (meaning less nitrates in the Gulf of Mexico!)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Deposits are non-refundable.
Local delivery or pick-ups only unless approved in advance.