Quarter Cow - Deposit
AVAILABLE STARTING IN SEPTEMBER
This is a deposit for a QUARTER COW. All 75+ lbs of nutrient dense, sustainable goodness.
The balance on the cow will be due at time of delivery, and on average will be $660. Deposit is non-refundable. Final price based on hanging weight ($5.75/lb) - we will let you know how much the hanging weight is when we get the cow back from the processor. You DON'T have to pay processing fees - we cover that for you!
Reviews from our customers:
"The beef was unbelieveable! So say, grass fed and finished taste tough or too beefy... well, this has a sweet umami taste that hits the top back of your mouth - so unique in taste and tender..."
"We cooked the New York Strip steaks and they were literally the best steaks we've ever had!"
Once you put down your deposit, we will send you a cut sheet so you can decide what cuts you want. It will include approximately 40% ground beef and 60% cuts. Cuts include:
- NY Strip
- Flank steak
- Filet mignon
- Sirloin steak
- Skirt steak
- Flat iorn
- Chuck roast
- Shoulder roast
- Loin-tip roast
- Rump roast
- Top round Roast
- Short ribs
- Back ribs
All our beef is antibiotic and hormone free, grass-fed, and intensively rotated. Why does this matter? Our cows:
- Sequester more carbon than they emit (3.5lbs of CO2 is sequestered for every 1lb of beef)
- Have more nutritional density (phytochemicals like terpenoids, phenols, and carotenoids) than feedlot beef. This means YOU get healthier by eating our beef!
- Use less water than feedlot beef
- Increase the resilience of the crops grown on the same land
- Reduce the amount of additional fertilizers required to raise a crop (meaning less nitrates in the Gulf of Mexico!)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Deposits are non-refundable.
Local delivery or pick-ups only unless approved in advance.